Monday, January 11, 2010




MY NEW BLOG






Hi, all--this will be my last post--here at least....

I hope you'll join me over at my new blog: 'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'.

http://theendoftherainbowlifeafterbankruptcy.blogspot.com/

*You can find the blog link on my profile page under 'My Blogs'.

All your prayers and well wishes paid off and I am happy to report that Ed and I get a 'do-over'.

I don't think it's hit us yet--the only emotion I showed today was when our wonderful attorney said good-bye to us after the hearing and went to shake my hand. I pulled him into a hug and started crying. I told him; "None of this would have happened without you."

And without you all (you know who you are), these past few months would have been very lonely--you have lifted me up when I was down and I thank you.

Now, before I start bawling again--please meet me over at my new blog and kindly become my follower (in a good way I mean, not in a Jim Jones and strawberry kool-aid creepy kind of way!) and perhaps even spread the word that the 'sad housewife' has left the building.

~With my thanks~
Peace, love, happiness and health,
~Jo

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo on the successful end to a bad situation. I will find you on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, the end of the rainbow and now you can move on forward stronger and better then ever....

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you see me, Im so dancinf right now, up on the table, wearing...welll Ill leave that to the imagination, but Im busting out all my good moves;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, I'll change it on the blogroll! Looking forward to following you at the new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jo. I'm glad you are moving because of your success. You are a role model.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete