Tuesday, January 5, 2010





FOR JO ON NEW YEARS









I wasn't planning on blogging today, but something touched my heart--or I should say SOMEONE.

I'll keep this brief.

I've written several posts about Jo from 'Jo's Corner' (http://jomoseleysblog.blogspot.com/) and with this new year upon us and already in motion, I wanted to remind everyone that it's not too late to send Jo off a note if you're so inclined and would like to do something meaningful and kind for a fellow blogger--doesn't take but a few minutes and a stamp. :)

She asked for our company as she is alone and battling cancer, with no family around.

I sent her a Christmas card and donated for her new (much needed) wheelchair: you can find the donate button on the left hand side of her blog--but if donating isn't something you can do, please just send her a Happy New Years card or a note if you kindly would. She posted her address on her blog for us to do so.

I know that we are a community full of good hearts (I know because I've seen it and felt it from so many of you), so, let's strengthen our own spirits and souls by lifting Jo up in friendship.

The last thing I would want is for her to think that just because Christmas is over, that she is once again alone and forgotten.

Many of us likely started off this New Year with a 'resolution' (or a vow or promise to ourselves) to be better, to do better and/or to perhaps to reach out more.

Let's make good on that now. All it takes is a little time to send a few words of encouragement.

Many of us likely started off the New Year surrounded by family and or friends, too--Jo didn't.

Let's change that now:

Jo Moseley
802 Troy Rd. Apt. 105
Albert Lea, MN. 56007

Thank you! Blessings to you and yours in 2010 and always.

4 comments:

  1. I left her a comment over at her site. That post broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart is so big...I love you...Im gonna drop a card to her first thing in the morning;)

    much love to you my wonderful friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet to write this post. I wrote down the address and I will visit her blog tomorrow when kiddies are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are having trouble with a tooth. I had the same problem a number of years ago and did not have the funds to take care of it. I had to have several teeth removed. It was just this last year, I was able to get two bridges in my mouth. It all worked out...but not on my time. I am not good with patience.
    Praying you get relief, soon.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete