Monday, December 14, 2009




WISH LIST











We all have one, a wish that is--and we all say 'I really don't want anything'.

But....of course I do. In addition to being human, I'm inherently female and I desire just like everyone else.

We've deprived ourselves for a long time on buying anything--due to this I am in desperate need of--eh hem--unmentionables, which I will mention because that's just the kind of cheeky broad I am: bras and panties.

















Okay, nothing as fancy and uninhibiting as the above--I'm more of a cotton and comfort kind of gal.

However, I am not putting bras and panties on my list for others to buy me--with my fluctuating weight, these are items I will have to get myself in the new year.

So, Jo--why did you feel the need then to mention them?

NO IDEA!

In addition to being cheeky, I guess I'm just a weirdo. Or perverted if you want to get all technical on me.

Hmmm. Must ponder that later....

So, Ed and B asked me this weekend what I wanted for Christmas--and so I compiled a list of mostly very affordable wants:



Fleece Pajama Bottoms (Walmart):



















Snowman/Christmas Socks:














Slip-on Thick Slippers:













Yankee Candle Tarts:















and...

Yankee Candle Tart Burners--which I neglected to put on my list but the boys know I love them:




















Damien Rice CD's (or just Damien Rice!!!--see previous post for two of his videos):













Now for a few pricier fantasy items (which I wouldn't expect them to actually get me):



A Gift Card to 'Pier 1':


















Cookware (am in desperate need of pots and pans):



















But mostly I want people to donate to my 'MS Walk' page (see Novembers Post; 'I Walk For Scott'):

















Because....I'd like to see a cure for MS in my lifetime!

6 comments:

  1. I adore you in all your cheeky weirdness..lol

    loved the music btw...we are so alike;) hey does that make me cheeky and weird too?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, you ask that like 'cheeky and weird' are bad things! :D

    I adore you right back! ;)

    Glad you liked the music--Damien Rice's music gives me chills and literally brings tears to my eyes--he's such an intense singer...

    Any thoughts on Richard and Linda Thompson???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you just the way you are...
    Blessings and love,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I borrowed your idea . . . Of course it has my own special Meeko twist on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on the Yankee candles. Every summer when me and hubby go to Myrtle beach, we stop by Yankee at Broadway at the Beach and buy a couple candles. We always make sure to stop and even if we can only get one, it's our tradition.

    ReplyDelete