Thursday, November 19, 2009







BLOG LOVE











I picked up today--quite belatedly--two lovely 'Blog Awards'!



One from 'Ekan' from November:

















And the other from Kelly of 'Kelly's Idea's' from way back in September:













They are now posted--proudly--on my side bar under 'Blog Awards'. :)


My apologies for my extreme tardiness in retrieving them.


I want to thank you both for thinking of me and how much I have appreciated your support--and everyone's.


Am still trying to get caught up on visiting everyone's blogs after a long absence....

Those of you who are just stopping by--please see my blog from yesterday titled; 'It's Alive!' for an update.

Love and thanks to you all for the continued blog love and support!

















Peace, love and happiness,
~Jo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jo, Congrats on the Awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and GOD BLESS, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to see people who have the same interest like mine. I am an avid fan of the CDalifornia Angels as well....

    ReplyDelete