Monday, September 21, 2009


THANK YOU, 'SUPAHMOMMY'!








'SupahMommy' (http://supahmommy.blogspot.com/) was so kind as to make me a button (see sidebar).

I just want to sincerely thank her for taking the time to do that for me--and thank you, Steven Anthony (http://noexcusenoexplanation.blogspot.com/) and Michael (http://meekothedisgruntledsecretary.blogspot.com/) for no doubt putting in a good word for me. :)

Make sure to grab 'SupahMommy's' button and Steven and Michael's, too (see my sidebar)!

See? All my whining paid off.

After she was so kind to do this for me, she offered to make any changes. I had sent her another image to work with but after seeing the original image she used to make my button, I E-mailed her back and said; 'no changes necessary' as I truly do love it as is.

However, I thought I would see what you all think....

Which image do you all like best for my blogs button? Although, I'd HATE to write her yet again and say; "Um, everyone likes this one better.' Ha! :D

It's no fun doing favors for me, I tell you.



Anyway, here are the two images:

The first one is my original 'Sad Housewife' icon in which, again, the button was already made in it's image--and very well done, too!:














This next one is another option that I deemed appropriate--and a little a little 'kitschy':















Much thanks, again, to 'SupahMommy' for a 'Supah Job!'

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Love the second one, standing by the window, its excellent.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo,
    Creative post!.As for me I like the houswife button.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im so glad u got one..i will post it with pride..

    btw: supah rocks, doesnt she;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one. The second one seems too domestically depressing. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Tamara over at Cheapskate mom is in the process of making me a button. I can't wait to see what you comes up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the domestic one is very much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them both but I think I would pick the old fashioned housewife in the second one. It kind of sums up sad and housewife without explanation. The first one mainly says sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jo,

    I have to say, I don't like either one. And I mean no offense to anybody when I say that. I'm coming from the perspective that "no storm lasts forever." I believe you and your family are going to come out of this awful time you're having right now, and when you do, you don't want to still forever be the "sad housewife."

    Therefore, as contradictory as it might be, I vote that the BEAUTIFUL picture where your head is thrown back in joyful laughter, be part of your new button.

    Because, yes, you are a sad housewife. But you won't always be. =)

    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both of them, hard to decide, if I had to pick one it would be the old fashion one! Anyways, I like your causes.. That is nice that you are an advocate for MS. My mother suffers from MS also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them both - the tear is classic and classy like you.
    Love to you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a little something for you at http://www.kellysideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friend! Just dropping in to check on you. Haven't seen a post or had a tweet from you lately. Hope you're doing well. Miss ya! (btw, I like the graphic with the tear, it reminds me of your blog when I see it.) I'll post your button with pride! :)

    ReplyDelete