Sunday, September 20, 2009


SUNDAY DREAMING...AND BEYOND














Happy Sunday, all!

Thank you for your fun, feisty and supportive comments on my previous post. I simply adore you all and hope you're having the best of weekends.

















Will try very hard to catch up on all your wonderful posts tonight or tomorrow.


















Following--and again, 'just for scuzz' (just because)--is my new wish list all from the new 'Bed Bath And Beyond' circular I received in the mail this week. Good stuff! I've about worn the darn catalog out with it's pages now frayed, torn and coffee stained. I keep looking at it over and over as if something new will suddenly have appeared in the pages that I somehow missed the first 100 times.


















All very pleasing to my eye--not my budget--ha! So, here goes:





'Anthology Maestro' king size comforter set $249.99-- includes, comforter, two shams and bed skirt (DOESN'T include sheets and throw pillows--yikes!)




















'Hampton' set of three room rugs $99.99



















Tea light Wall Sconces--set of four $24.99



















Glass wall art $79.99




















Now for the smaller things:





'Yankee Candle' Autumn scents $7.50-$18.70




















'Organic Living' soy candles $5.99-$7.99



















I particularly like the Candy Corn scented soy candle...




















Halloween Decorative Buckets $9.99 each




















Color changing battery operated tea light--perfect for Jack 'O Lanterns $2.99 each



















Well, that's about it for today. I always have fun looking and dreaming....Have a super day and evening--love to you all.


10 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jo, gosh u r way to kind...thanx for posting my button.

    Hey try meeko, I know he knows how to make a button, and he loves u to pieces...he could make u one i bet...

    when u get one let me know, so I can proudly post it on my page...

    peace, joy and love to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday to you too, Jo! Neat stuff. Love the tea light Wall Scones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday right back at you! Love the comforter set....and it's OK to dream....as a full-time college student, I do it all the time...just remember, things WILL change! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday, sending you a smile1 :)
    :) Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sad mamma,
    i saw your sad plea on steven's page.
    I made his button and I made you one too.. cuz they're kinda fun to make..

    here's the code... - okay it won't let me give you the code here..

    email me at supahmommy@gmail.com and i'll send it to you. .

    if you don't like it.. just let me know and i'll change something up for you


    add it as an html gadget when you get it and you should be good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. some neat things from that store; I liked the Halloween buckets; that would be in my price range for sure :)

    I hope the new week ahead treats you well

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the things you picked out. I love catalog browsing. If I had a lot of money I would be a shopaholic.

    Sorry I haven't been around in a few days to comment. I've had a few days of not feeling well. I need to catch up on your posts now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Help your big league dreams come true with these beautiful and comfortable sports bedding and kids bedding, MLB Logo comforters and sheet sets with discount price at mlb-comforter.com

    mlb comforter

    ReplyDelete
  9. MLB-Bedding.com has best selection of MLB Team Bedding, MLB Bedding, MLB Logo Bedding and kids bedding MLB Bedroom gear, Baseball Blankets, MLB Pillows,MLB Comforters,MLB Valance with huge Discount rates.

    ReplyDelete