Wednesday, September 9, 2009




NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT


WEDNESDAY WISH LIST

I'm becoming a blog klepto.

Seriously--no imagination of my own.

None.

I steal others.

Amy from 'Just Add Walter' (so clever!) posted a 'wish list' the other day--complete with pictures.

I thought; how fun--just for the heck of it to post things that we want. Her items weren't unrealistic or unattainable, either. Amy--I hope you get it all one day!

I think it will be kinda neat to see what your heart desires. So, I hope that you, too, will play along.

Most everything I listed is unrealistic right now (I hope that will not always be the case--I will post tonight or tomorrow about our appointment we had with our new attorney...) and some of it is downright ridiculous--ha! Okay, I admit that I got carried away with my wish items--I know...shocker.

My list is quite eclectic--everything from clothes to cookware to vacations and more.

Greedy, aren't I?

So, without further adieu--and just for fun--this is my wish list:

As you'll be able to tell from my list--I'm just mad about 'Bohemian fashion and decor"...







































By the way, that castle--music star Enya lives there in Ireland. That's actually HER house. Amazing....

See? I don't want much! ;)

Happy wishing!

3 comments:

  1. yeah.. i can see you dont want much.. hahaha.. even i dont want much,, but a little of it i want to live as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... love all your stuff!! I would like some of your wish list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey glad i found your sight. lets follow eachother if possible. And if I could just get one room of the castle i would be happy.lol.
    http://thetruthpostpartumdepression.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete