Thursday, September 10, 2009


I OFFER MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES...

Hi and happy Thursday to my blog friends and faithful followers.

I haven't been on much lately--just enough to post my updates, grievances and *what-nots--a.k.a. my silly *'Wish List' yesterday. :D

















So, I just wanted to send out my apologies for my neglect in reading all of your wonderful blogs lately--I have much catching up to do....



You may be wondering, what exactly is my problem? You mean besides my utter narcissism, that is???















Well, this morning I have spent about two hours budgeting and paying bills.

Things are also still tense here at home due to the personal events that took place late last week and early this week that has turned my love and trust asunder with certain people in my life.

I have been in a tailspin while others are happily moving on and forward--with strong judgments against me and my character, I might add.

They have all 'forgiven and forgotten' with each other...

No sweat off their backs--it seems to have only landed square on my shoulders, which I deeply resent.

I am simply dealing with the aftermath and licking my wounds (and fighting just to get out of bed every day) while simultaneously trying to figure out the logistics of our living expenses.

Ed has work, B has school and friends. Sometimes it's a bummer that I don't have anything to look forward to every day.


Enter martyrdom--ha!
















Then tomorrow I have to make another trip to our attorney's office to make a payment (which we had to borrow). I want to add that he is charging us about $800.00 less than our previous attorney was so I am not complaining.

I'll complain only when I have to start paying all of it back to our benefactors--yikes!

Not really, of course--my God, that sounded awful. I just simply meant that when (IF) all this gets settled and behind us--it won't really and truly be behind us until my debts are squared off--which will take years.

I am truly grateful and thankful to those people who have helped us in our time of need.

So, in closing--I wanted to thank you all for your immense support and to again, deeply apologize for being neglectful on my end in returning that blog love to you.

I will catch up soon with you all--I promise.

Much peace, love and happiness to you all.


12 comments:

  1. My friend...I pray for you often(although not surre God listens to me anymore, since my life has become such a mess..lol)

    Anyway, just wanted you to know u r loved, and appreciated....aand if u get a chance sit back and have a good stiff drink, it always makes the world seem a bit brighter to me:)

    chin up my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? You drove home my point.

    Had I been a good blog friend, I would already know what is troubling you and wouldn't have to wonder what makes your life 'a mess'.

    ::Jo hangs head in shame::

    Steven, whatever it is--I am so sorry that you have to endure any unpleasantries in your life.

    Your heart is truly a good one that deserves nothing but happiness.

    Thank you for your continued good thoughts, prayers and well wishes on my behalf.

    Will come by and visit you soon.

    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo,

    Just started following your blog. This post made me tear a bit. I know the feeling of not wanting to get out of the bed and feeling like there is nothing to look forward to. Mine was for different reason - perhaps, so similar. Anyhow, I just want to say to be encouraged, keep your head up, and hang in there. I will keep you in my thougts and prayers. Have a GREAT day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwww Jo, you always say such nice things, I feel better already:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to look forward to?!! You have your friends here in the blogosphere! We're behind you and here to support. Keep your chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are behind you 100%. What are friends for after all. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo. I can understand all that you're undergoing. And if a little prayer and a few good words can add some colour to your life, why not do it? You'll always be remembered in my prayers Jo. Keep good faith. Things will turn out to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, don't worry about all of us here in the blogsphere, it kind of takes care of itself. Focus on what you need to focus on. Everyone is still here sending good energy your way, whether you come to our blogs or not. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get around to everyone nearly as much as I should either... no worries!! We are here for ya if you need us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo,

    I am the same way. I try really hard to visit everyones blogs, but there doesnt seem like there is enough time in the day.

    I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on. What are friends for?

    huggggggggggggggggggggggggs
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like it's such a tough time right now for you. I'm so sorry!

    I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Happy SITS Saturday ShareFest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, I wouldn't worry at all about catching up on people's blogs right now! After all, unless they are deleted, they will be there for a very, very, very long.

    Here's hoping that by the beginning of the week things are looking up for you.


    WMD

    ReplyDelete