Friday, August 21, 2009



WTF?

Charming and eloquent post title, I know. However, I thought it befitting.

Following is the E-mail I just sent to our attorney.
Second one this week--combined with previous E-mail inquiries we have sent, along with phone calls, to get him to please stand up for us and with us--this makes about about the umpteenth attempt at contact in about a month (see previous posts).

*A sincere thank you to my fellow bloggers for your support and kind words.

Read on:

"Hope this finds you having a good day.
Well, no doubt the garnishment is still in place for, once again, the next coming pay day (in less than a week).
Please try and empathize at how increasingly difficult this is becoming...
While we certainly understand and can appreciate what must be your crazy schedule, we had hoped after your E-mail a week ago that we would hear something from you by now--something good.
As you know, we have done all you asked--and then some at this point with the garnishment continuing on and on...
Please kindly get back to us--Ed returns home from his business trip tonight (he's on a plane now) and is back in his office on Monday--I was hoping he would come home to some peace of mind....
Looking forward to hearing from you and that you have a nice weekend ahead of you."


Naturally I, once again, left him our numbers.

That I am disheartened seems to be an understatement at this point.

5 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope your attorney gets his head on strait soon. I know all to well the joys of filing bankruptcy. We are in the process of one as well. I hope for a happy ending, and soon.

    Many blessings
    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. So sorry for your troubles, as well.
    This whole process is hard enough without the silence of someone we trustED, thereby making it so much more harder than it needs to be....

    Many blessings to you, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this attorney sounds like a douchebag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, Haley! Yep--that pretty much sums it up! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by--I will be doing the same to your blog very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo,
    I really hope that your attorney gets his act together and starts to actually help you. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts!

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete