Friday, August 21, 2009


A Brief Conversation With 'B' (my son)

B (who is 19) is at his girlfriends house today. In anticipation for his Dad's homecoming tonight--after being away on a business trip for a week--our phone conversation was as follows:

B: "So, have you vacuumed yet?"

Me: "Nope."

B: "Why not?"

Me: "'Cause I hate vacuuming and would rather stick needles in my eye."

B: "Oh, okay."

Me: "Yup."

B: (((Laughs))) "Well, good luck with that."

Me: "Thank you. So, what time are you going to be home?"

B: "No clue."

Me: "Oh, okay."

B: "Yup."

Last word freak.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I hate vacuuming too. My implement of choice is a spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Dropping by to check ya out! Thanks for the Saturday Smiles!
    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a simple but good read.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete